Below are some accessories I’ve bought for my Model S that I like and links to the posts I mentioned them in.
You can jump right to the mini-store with all these products in it if you’d like. These are the same prices you’ll see on Amazon, we just get a referral credit when you purchase this way.
- GritGuard in red or black.
- Catches grit at bottom of bucket and away from your wash mitts.
- Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine – 32 oz.
- Wash without rinsing.
- Griot’s Garage Micro Fiber Wash Mitts
- Get 2, one for top half, one for bottom half. Better than car sponge
- Griot’s Garage Micro Fiber Drying Towel
- Dries the whole Model S without scratching or leaving lint
- Griot’s Garage Micro Fiber Window Cloths
- Much better than wasteful paper towels thats leave particles
- Griot’s Garage Micro Fiber Wheel Wand
- Gets in those tough spots in and around your wheels.
- AutoSpa Micro Fiber interior duster
- Great for dash, driver console etc.
- ArmorAll shop vac
- Awesome little shop vac for cleaning at home.
- True Temper Scratch-Free Snow Brush, 28-Inch
- Great snow brush for your Model S that won’t scratch the paint.
See Washing the Model S for how I wash my Model S. Very happy with the approach.
- SanDisk Cruzer Fit CZ33 64GB (review)
- Low profile USB thumb drive for music
- Dual port high speed USB outlet (review)
- Turn your 12V power outlet into two high speed USB charging outlets
- Floor Matts
- Summer: Evannex Lloyd’s Luxe Matts (review)
- Winter: Tesla All-Weather Matts (review)
- Center Console: Evannex CCI (review)
- Anti-glare/screen protector for 17″ display (review)
- Coat Hooks (review)
- Steelie Phone/Tablet mount (review)
- Canine Cover (review)
- Rear seat cover for pets
- Frunk Cargo Net (RWD cars only) (review)
Dash Cam Parts
- ODB II connector (review)
- 12V female power plug (review)
- BlackVue DR650GW-2CH camera (review)
- Dash pry tools (review)
- Cable snake tool (review)
- Center Cap/S logo stickers (review)
- EKM 100A/240V External kWh meter (review)
- Enclosure for EKM meter (review)
- Tire Repair Kit (review)
- TSportsline Aftermarket Wheels (review)
- LED license plate bulb replacement kit (review)
Do you have things you couldn’t live without in your Model S that I didn’t list? Drop a note in the comments below and let me know what they are and how you use them.
Disclosure: Many of the links above are Amazon affiliate links. Buying after clicking the link will not cost you any more money but I will get some credit for it which supports this blog.